|This article is for: Competition Administrators
A Competition Administrator may be required to washout a match due to inclement weather or ground closures.
A match that has been washed out can be cancelled entirely or rescheduled to be played at a later date in the remainder of the season.
Washout a single match
To washout a single match, complete the following steps:
- Log in to Dribl.
- Select Recorder from the Actions menu or the main navigation menu.
- Browse, search or filter the list of records and locate the match that needs to be postponed.
- Hover over the match record and click on the ellipsis menu (3 dots) next to the Status column.
- Click Washout from the options menu.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to washout the event.
- The Status for the match will be changed to either Washout Reschedule or Washout Cancelled. This is inherited from the Default Washout Status setting on the corresponding League.
Washout multiple matches
To washout multiple matches at the same time (in bulk), complete the following steps:
- Log in to Dribl.
Select Events from the Actions menu or the main navigation menu.
- Click on the Filters icon and set the required criteria to refine the list of fixtures to those that need to be washed out. Click Apply.
- Click the Bulk Options icon from the menu.
- Click Washout Events.
- Select the Washout Option drop down list and choose from one of the available options. Select Washout Reschedule if you intend on rescheduling the matches at a later date. Select Washout Cancelled if you don't intend on rescheduling at a later date.
- Review the list of matches to be washed out and exclude any fixtures by toggling the button from green to red. Click Next.
- Review the number matches to be washed out and click Submit to proceed.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to postpone the events.
- Click on Return to Events