|This article is for: Parents / Guardians, Supporters|
A Dribl account will allow you to do things such as:
To activate a Dribl account, complete the following steps:
- Download the Dribl app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Once the app has been installed, proceed to open it.
- Tap Sign Up to begin.
- Enter your email address and then tap Next.
- Enter a password and then tap Next. The password must be at least six (6) characters. We recommend that you create a strong password.
- Enter the 4-digit verification code that was sent to your email address to validate your account. If you don’t receive the verification email within a few minutes, check your spam mailbox in case it has been caught there.
- Your Dribl account is activated once you have verified your email address. Tap Next.
You may be presented with multiple profiles which could include those of family members. This will occur if each of them is registered via the Dribl Store or Play Football using your email address. It is important to only select your profile and not that of another member. If your profile is not listed, tap None of these profiles are mine and continue to create a new profile for yourself.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name. Tap Next.
- Enter your Date of Birth and then tap Next.
Your date of birth is used to verify your identity if you ever needed to contact us for support and request changes to be made to your account.
- Optional: Select a gender from the available options and then tap Next.
- Optional: Add a profile picture and then tap Next. Alternatively, tap I'll do it later to skip this step.
- Your Dribl account and profile is successfully created. Tap Finish to complete the process.