|This article is for: Players, Coaches, Managers, Referees, Volunteers|
Depending on the role assigned to you, a Dribl account will allow you to do things such as:
You would have an existing member profile as a result of being registered in Dribl for a competition during any season, but have not yet been activated.
To activate a Dribl account, complete the following steps:
- Download the Dribl app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Once the app has been installed, proceed to open it.
- Tap Sign Up to begin.
- Enter an email address and then tap Next.
The email address is your own unique login account to access Dribl and can only be used with a single Dribl account. Use the same email address that was used to register via the Dribl Connect member registration system or Play Football.
- Enter a password and then tap Next. The password needs to be at least six (6) characters. We recommend that you create a strong password.
- Enter the 4-digit verification code that was sent to your email address to validate your account. If you don’t receive the verification email within a few minutes, check your spam mailbox in case it has been caught there.
- Your Dribl account is activated once you have verified your email address. Tap Next.
- Select your profile and then tap Next.
You may be presented with multiple profiles which could include those of family members. This will occur if each of them is registered via the Dribl Connect member registration system or Play Football using your email address. It is important to only select your profile and not that of another member. If your profile is not listed, tap None of these profiles are mine and continue to create a new profile for yourself.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name to verify that it matches the selected profile. Tap Next.
- Enter your Date of Birth to verify that it matches the selected profile. Tap Next.
- Upon successful validation, your Dribl account and profile is successfully created. Tap Finish to complete the process.