In this article you'll learn about:
How to create a Team.
This article is for: Competition Administrator, Club Administrator
Teams are created by a Competition Administrator or Club Administrator.
To create a Team, complete the following steps:
- Log in to Dribl.
- Select Teams from the Actions menu or the main navigation menu.
- Click + (Create) from the task menu. The Create Team page is displayed.
- Enter all the relevant information for the Team.
- The Association that this Team belongs to. This value is inherited and cannot be modified.
- Select the Club that the Team belongs to.
- Select the Competition that the Team will participate in.
- Age Group
- Select the Age Group that the Team will participate in.
- Select the Division Age Group that the Team will participate in.
- Optionally specify a group name for the Team when a unique name for the Team is required or to be able distinguish between teams when a Club has multiple teams in the same League.
Select the Gender classification for the Team.
- Optionally specify an Axis that the Team will participate in (if applicable).
- An automatically generated unique code for the Team.
- Minimum Players
- Set the minimum number of players required before a Team can be submitted for grading for the Competition.
- Maximum Players
- Set the maximum number of players that can be assigned to a Team.
5. Click Create.