|This article is for: Competition Administrators|
Offence Codes are created by Competition Administrators who hold the role of Body Administrator in Dribl.
Ensure that you have read Offence Codes Overview prior to creating an offence code.
To create an Offence Code, complete the following steps:
- Log in to Dribl.
- Select Offence Codes from the Actions menu or the main navigation menu.
- Click +(Create) from the task menu. The Create Offence Code form is displayed.
- Enter all the relevant information for the offence code.
Code Provide a code for the offence code, (e.g. Y1). Name Provide a name for the offence code, (e.g. Y1 - Unsporting Behaviour). Description Provide a description for the offence code, (e.g. The player is guilty of unsporting behaviour). Card Type Select the Card Type that the offence code relates to:
- Yellow Card: The offence is a yellow card (caution that can accumulate to a suspension).
- Red Card: The offence is a red card (automatic suspension).
- Other: The offence is a suspension that the Association defines for offences not covered by incidents in the field of play.
- Temporary Dismissal
Suspension Duration Specify the suspension duration that is allocated against a member for this offence code. Match Assignable Select this option if the offence code will be available on a Match Sheet to be assigned to a coach, manager or player.
- Click Create.