In this article you'll learn:
How to create a Ground.
This article is for: Competition Administrators
Ensure that you have read Grounds and Fields Overview prior to creating a Ground.
Grounds are created by the competition administrators who hold the role of Body Administrator in Dribl. To create a Ground, complete the following steps:
- Log in to Dribl.
- Select Grounds from the Actions menu or the main navigation menu.
- Click + (Create) from the task menu. The Create New Ground page is displayed.
- Enter all the relevant information for the Ground.
- Provide a name (e.g., Villa Reserve, Blackrock Stadium) for the Ground.
- Provide an optional description of the Ground.
- Location Details
- Search - Enter the name of the Ground to search and automatically populate the Address, Latitude and Longitude details. Alternatively, you can manually enter the details.
Address - Specify the address of the Ground.
Latitude - Specify the latitude coordinates of the Ground.
Longitude - Specify the longitude coordinates of the Ground.
- Available for Match Assignment
- Select this option to make the Ground available for matches to be assigned.
5. Click Create.