Review the tips below to learn more about how you can help keep your account and information secure.
Make sure your password is at least eight (8) characters, and use a mix of letters, numbers and special characters (e.g. ^, @, $, !). Make sure your Dribl password is different than the passwords you use for other websites, such as your email, bank account or social media. That way, if one of your other accounts is compromised, it's less likely to impact your Dribl account.
- Always log in at https://app.dribl.com: Check the URL for the page before you enter your login information - when in doubt, you can always type https://app.dribl.com directly into your browser.
- Check for 'https://' at the beginning of the URL. This means that your connection is encrypted, protecting the integrity and confidentiality of data sent between your computer and Dribl. Some browsers may also show a lock icon next to the URL to confirm that it’s secure. Dribl will try and force your browser to use HTTPS, but this may not work for all browsers.
- Keep your devices and software up to date: Device manufacturers and software providers often provide updates that address security risks and introduce new security protections.
- Install antivirus software: Install antivirus software from a trustworthy source to detect, prevent and remove common viruses or other types of attacks.
- Check the sender: Don't click any links or download any attachments unless you know and trust the source.