When it comes to creating a safe password, the more symbols and numbers, the better.
Make it unique
Make sure your Dribl password is different from the passwords you use for other websites, such as your email, bank account or social media. That way, if one of your other accounts is compromised, it's less likely to impact your Dribl account.
- Use at least eight (8) characters
- Use a mix of letters, numbers and special characters (e.g. ^, @, $, !)
- Try combining words and symbols into a unique phrase
- Use common dictionary words (e.g. password, sunset, football)
- Use a combination of common word + digit (e.g. holiday10)
- Use any personally identifiable information combinations which can be easily associated to you, such as, last name + year of birth combination (e.g. Marshall1961)
Tip: The key aspects of a strong password are length (the longer the better); a mix of letters (upper and lower case), numbers, and symbols, no ties to your personal information, and no dictionary words.
Use a password manager
If you find it tough to keep track of your passwords, try using a password manager. They're great for storing and organising your passwords for each of your accounts online, so you don't have to remember them all.