We only offer phone support directly to our partners (Federations and Associations), but please don’t misunderstand this as an unwillingness to help you. We love answering your questions, solving problems, and helping you in any way we can.
The team works enthusiastically to deliver fast support to all of our partners and members. We have found that most questions are typically best handled by your Federation, Association or Club and we recommend contacting them in the first instance. If it turns out that we need to get involved, our team is ready to jump in and help.
If you are experiencing any technical difficulties with our app or need to report an issue, you can contact our support team by submitting a request online. This is the best method for a number of reasons:
- We can more easily view your account.
- While troubleshooting, we frequently ask you to send us direct links and screenshots to better understand what you’re experiencing on your end. It’s mutual – we can send you screenshots, videos and links to better assist you.
- With online support, there’s a detailed record of your past conversations. You can pick-up where you left off – our support team can easily access your previous tickets to more effectively answer your question.
- You can reply within the same email thread if you have an update to your request.
- It’s faster. We’ll never keep you waiting on hold and it’s easy to follow-up if you have more questions.